Icard Merrill is pleased to announce that eight of the firm’s attorneys have been selected to the list of 2019 Florida Super Lawyers and Florida Rising Stars. Super Lawyers recognizes outstanding attorneys in more than 70 practice areas who have distinguished themselves in their legal practice, attaining a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Icard Merrill attorneys selected to the list of 2019 Super Lawyers are:
- § Charles J. Bartlett, Business Litigation
- § Thomas F. Icard, Jr.,Construction Litigation
- § William W. Merrill III, Land Use & Zoning
- § Alyssa M. Nohren, Real Estate
Selected to 2019 Florida Rising Stars are:
- § G. Matthew Brockway, Land Use & Zoning
- § Bradley J. Ellis, Land Use & Zoning
- § Worth Graham, Securities Litigation
- § Anthony J. Manganiello III, Personal Injury
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators such as experience, transactions, honors, certifications, professional activity, and community service. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The final published list represents no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state.