To control the planning, organizing, staffing, and operating activities of the personal lines division, while servicing clients and creating personal lines sales, service, and quality standards.
• Direct supervision of Personal Lines Account Managers and Account Coordinators in 3 office locations
• Oversee adherence and necessary modifications to agency standards
• Maintain relationships between carriers, contracts and sales initiatives
• Provide agency efficiency through process improvement efforts.
• Give technical expertise to the personal lines support staff.
• Develop, implement, and monitor the hiring and training of the personal lines support staff alongside the Human Resources team.
• Review subordinates’ performances and conduct their formal performance appraisals.
• Monitor and supervise renewals of account managers via AMS reports, meetings etc.
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and customer service by improving ongoing service delivery methods.
• Offer continuing service, including dealing with problems/complaints and advice to personal clients.
• Support full utilization insurance agency management system (AMS360).
• Stay informed regarding insurance technical knowledge, market trends, agency automation, company information, and other operating techniques.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.