Lakewood Ranch is today the second fastest-selling community in the United States because it offers a rich and textured life simply not available anywhere else. The information centers are part of a larger marketing effort to communicate the benefits of our size, superb location, economic vitality, lifestyle offerings, and neighborhood choices. The position of Community Guide resides within the information centers and is responsible for providing prospective, new and current residents the exact information they need to be able to call Lakewood Ranch Home. This requires listening to and truly engaging with the customer to understand their needs, preferences and aspirations, leveraging marketing tools to customize information, and fostering relationships in a manner that leads to desired results—purchase of a home in Lakewood Ranch or remaining high on the buyer’s consideration list by providing tailored information. Information is provided on the lifestyle found in Lakewood Ranch, the variety of activities and amenities, the different villages and builders, and differentiating attributes of the community. Community Guides interact with consumers at two Information Centers, as well as via the phone, email and at events. They provide information to consumers via written communication, informative discussion, interactive screen presentations and tours of the community. Community Guides are expected to be warm, gracious and welcoming in each interaction. Communication is continued with the consumer, with the objective of providing customized community updates, information and resources that directly align with the consumer’s interests.
• Interact with those who visit or reach out to the Information Centers; primary focus on web, chat and phone inquiries
• Engage visitors to other Lakewood Ranch locations to encourage them to visit the Information Centers
• Provide information and guidance that helps a prospect decide to make Lakewood Ranch their community
• Build relationships with consumers so they see us as a relevant, unbiased resource throughout the buying process
• Help de-clutter the buying process and provide a roadmap for exploring options for living life in Lakewood Ranch
• Follow-up with prospects to further help them understand Lakewood Ranch offerings, stay up to date on the community’s development, and to provide them with resources and information that helps them continue their home search
• Evaluate consumers’ activity and interests to determine proper customized follow-up communications
• Record consumer information in CRM database for internal and external reporting needs
• Establish strong relationships with Builder Sales Representatives to facilitate an exchange of information that keeps all up to date and aligned on priorities
• Conduct monthly village visits and report on development updates, sales & traffic trends, etc.
• Driver for group van tours of the community (Ford Cargo Van for 10)
• Assist with community outreach initiatives with key partners
• Represent Lakewood Ranch at community events
• Stay up to date on all community information and activities, including specific stats and dates