We are currently looking for an IT Operations Specialist to work at our office located in Lakewood Ranch, Florida. This is a full-time position. We offer a competitive salary, plus benefits!
- The candidate for this position will be supporting our affiliated practices with our practice management systems. This includes assisting the offices with day to day procedures for posting, scheduling, insurance billing and end of day balancing within the practice management systems.
- Maintenance and management of various practice applications used at the dental practices. This includes maintaining logins and permissions; maintaining electronic claim forms and electronic attachment software application; practice management and clinical software maintenance/setup; respond to help tickets; assist in standardizing processes on a company-wide level, troubleshooting issues.
- Training and supporting our affiliated practices by phone and through webinars
- Other duties as needed
- 3 years of dental practice and/or clinical software experience (For example: Denticon, Dentrix or EagleSoft, Etc.)
- Dental insurance knowledge preferred
- Candidate must be a strong communicator and be able it interact with all levels of personnel (Managers, Operations Team, Doctors and Staff)
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced work environment, prioritize work flow and handle multiple tasks at a time
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 6 paid holidays off
- 401k to name a few