1. Manage high volume of patient phone calls.
2. Schedule/Coordinate all therapy appointments.
3. Hand out and review all new patient intake paperwork.
4. Create and maintain patient charts.
5. Perform all patient check-in/out procedures.
6. Collect patient co-pay/co-insurance/deductible payments and report the information at the end of each day.
7. Coordinate therapists’ schedules for clinic efficiency. Reschedule appointments as needed.
8. Daily track and report patient visits, cancellations/no shows.
9. Communicate with Work Comp adjusters to obtain all work comp authorizations.
10. Work with Worker’s Compensation Case Managers, Physicians, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Therapy Staff, Billing and Authorizations representatives, etc. in a team environment to achieve operational efficiency.
11. Maintain accurate and timely records/notations of all patient communications in Electronic Health Record (HER) system.
12. Report all daily operational questions/inquiries to the Team Lead Therapy Coordinator.
13. Provide Physical Therapy Front Desk coverage for other office locations, as needed.
14. Other duties as assigned.