LWR Communities, LLC is currently seeking a full time Realtor Liaison.
Lakewood Ranch is today the second fastest-selling community in the United States because it offers a rich and textured life simply not available anywhere else. Our outreach to the Realtor community is part of a larger marketing effort to communicate the benefits of our size, superb location, economic vitality, lifestyle offerings, neighborhood choices and variety of home and builder options.
The Realtor Liaison position acts as a resource for Realtors to encourage and support their involvement in home sales in Lakewood Ranch. Education about Lakewood Ranch is provided especially for Realtors to help them be knowledgeable about the community and its offerings for their clients. This education is provided through a variety of activities the Realtor Liaison manages including Realtor-only luncheons, van tours of the community, special events, and communications.
The Realtor Liaison also manages efforts to support Realtor sales in Lakewood Ranch including our Central Registration Policy. Building relationships with the Real Estate community and ensuring regular engagement is essential to this role, and will be expected to be accomplished, in part, through regular proactive outreach to Realtor offices, individual Realtors, and participation in Realtor events and organizations.
• Contact and develop relationships with the local and regional brokerage offices and Realtors to communicate offerings of Lakewood Ranch and encourage visits from their clients to see the community
• Visit local and regional general brokerage offices to deliver informational materials on Lakewood Ranch, Lakewood Ranch events and promotional programs
• Expand Realtor Program by growing the number of Realtors registrations through strategic outreach, and increase participation in program with more Realtors centrally registering their customers at information centers
• Arrange and lead weekly van tours of Lakewood Ranch attended by Real Estate agents to see the community first hand, and learn about the amenities and home options it offers
• Coordinate special Realtor only events to educate the Realtor community, including monthly luncheons showcasing new openings in Lakewood Ranch, office updates and Realtor briefings
• Participate in Realtor events, such as those hosted by professional organizations and exhibiting at Realtor conferences, to increase awareness of Lakewood Ranch as a community with a variety of offerings for clients that should be on the list of locations a Realtor shows their client
• Create and manage Realtor only communications including e-blasts and Facebook page
• Manage Realtor records in CRM, ensuring contact information is updated and accurate. Assist with entry.
• Handle special projects as needed.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Exceptional interpersonal skills. Must be able to develop rapport and build relationships quickly
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be comfortable with public speaking
• Strategic mindset to understand and prioritize the best opportunities to achieve goals
• Understanding of sales and marketing processes
• Capability to recall and deliver key stats, dates, etc.
• Time management skills and the ability to multi-task
• Strong database entry and management skills, including use of Microsoft CRM as this is used on a daily basis to perform duties
• Neat, professional appearance
• Team oriented
• Must have good driving record and feel comfortable driving 10-person cargo van
Realtor License and experience is desired, but not required. It is important to understand the perspectives and experiences of Realtors in this role. This position will be based at the Lakewood Ranch Information Center – South location. The position will be expected to spend time onsite / in the field visiting Realtor Office and attending Realtor events.
LWR Communities, LLC offers competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience. We offer excellent benefit plans which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, PTO, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, etc. Qualified candidates should forward a resume** to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**We only accept DOCX, XLSX, PDF, RTG, JPEG (and other picture types)
AA EOE Light Duty Workplace Drug Free